Hence, the Golden Snitch I made today when I decided my tree was rather Quidditch-less.
I make no claim to own the copyright to any of this, and I hope if Ms. Rowling ever sees it, she accepts the Flying Golden Ball with Silver Wings in the spirit it was intended…that of sincere appreciation for the amazing universe she created.
- 1 skein Vanna’s Glamour in Moonstone
- 1 skein Vanna’s Glamour in Gold
- Size 1.5 Circular Needles (or DPN’s if you’re so inclined)
- Small amount of polyester stuffing
- Darning needle
- (1) 12” piece of wire, or a long pipe cleaner
Cast-ons and Bind-off
- Estonian Cast-on
- Emily Ocker’s Circular Cast-on
- Jeny’s Surprisingly Stretchy Bind-off