““Hope” is the thing with feathers –
That perches in the soul –
And sings the tune without the words – And never stops – at all”
This little feathered cuff is both a cute accessory on its own, and practice for a particular Japanese Knitting Stitch. As such, read the key carefully – this pattern uses non-standard notation.
An included photo tutorial illustrates the specialty stitch step by step. Links are included to all other tutorials.
- Magic Loop
- Chinese Waitress Cast On (with Crochet Hook)
- Twisted Knit Stitch
- Twisted Cable Right
- Twisted Cable Left
- Specialty Japanese Wrapped Stitch
- Dolly Quinn’s Mock I-cord Bind Off
- 5g sock yarn (Project pictured uses hand-painted 75/25 Merino Nylon)
- 40” Circular Needle, size US 1.5 (2.5 mm)
- Darning Needle
- Crochet Hook (for pulling wrapped stitches through)